Director of Public Works
Annual Water Quality Reports
The Moorcroft Landfill is located approximately 5 miles east of Moorcroft off Interstate 90 on the Wind Creek exit, then 1 mile north.
*NEW MOORCROFT LANDFILL INFORMATION
**LANDFILL NOW BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC**
NEW HOURS: TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 3 PM
Rates and Rules
New Garbage Rates
Effective on the January 30th billing, garbage rates will be increased by 36% per Ordinance 11-2017. One ninety five gallon can will be charge $24 per can per one collection. Please visit the Town's website or call 756-3526 for further information on collection rates per the Ordinance.
- All garbage hauled to the Moorcroft landfill will be charged $3.00 per 100 pounds with a minimum $5.00 fee.
- Unsorted loads are $200.00 per ton
- Shingles are $75.00 per ton
- All vehicles entering the landfill must stop at the landfill scale building to receive dumping instructions.
- All vehicles leaving the landfill must stop at the office to pay for the load.
- All vehicles must weigh in and out every trip.
- All loads must be secured during transport. An additional fee of $200.00 will be assessed for dumping of loads which arrive unsecured.
- White goods (appliances) is $15.00 per unit
Yard waste is free for town residents. All others dumping yard waste will be charged the normal fee for dumping.
- Click here for a list of what is not acceptable