Water Department

Important Information About Your Drinking Water

Annual Water Quality Reports

2017 Annual Quality Water Report

2016 Annual Quality Water Report


The Moorcroft Landfill is located approximately 5 miles east of Moorcroft off Interstate 90 on the Wind Creek exit, then 1 mile north.

Thursday - 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
2nd Saturday of the month - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Landfill is open only to Moorcroft Town residents with a water bill

Rates and Rules

New Garbage Rates

Effective on the January 30th billing, garbage rates will be increased by 36% per Ordinance 11-2017. One ninety five gallon can will be charge $24 per can per one collection. Please visit the Town's website or call 756-3526 for further information on collection rates per the Ordinance.

  • All garbage hauled to the Moorcroft landfill will be charged $3.00 per 100 pounds with a minimum $5.00 fee.
  • Unsorted loads are $200.00 per ton
  • Shingles are $75.00 per ton
  • All vehicles entering the landfill must stop at the landfill scale building to receive dumping instructions.
  • All vehicles leaving the landfill must stop at the office to pay for the load.
  • All vehicles must weigh in and out every trip.
  • All loads must be secured during transport. An additional fee of $200.00 will be assessed for dumping of loads which arrive unsecured.
  • White goods (appliances) is $15.00 per unit
  • Click here for a list of what is not acceptable